Now your family can enjoy delicious turkey bacon with 60% less fat and 43% less sodium than regular pork bacon. Butterball® Turkey Bacon is made from premium Butterball® turkey - always naturally flavorful and wholesome. No MSG / No Fillers.
Recommended Heating Directions
Skillet: Place turkey bacon in single layer in unheated skillet. Heat 7 to 9 minutes over medium heat to desired crispness turning several times.
Microwave Oven: Place 4 slices of turkey bacon in a single layer on a paper towel lined microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high (100% power) 2 ½ minutes. Note: All microwave ovens vary. Cooking times are approximate.
Conventional Oven: Place a single layer of bacon on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or tinfoil, and cook in a pre-heated oven at 375° 16-19 minutes.
Detailed Oven Cooking instructions for Turkey bacon:
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Lay aluminum Foil on sheet pan spray with cooking spray or ½ tsp of olive oil.
- Lay individual strips on aluminum foil close to each other but not touching.
- Place sheet pan with bacon in oven.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Take sheet pan out and flip bacon.
- Rotate the pan 180° and set back in oven for another 5min.
- Let stand a minimum of 120 seconds before serving
Opened: Should be used within 5 to 7 days
Unopened: Should be used by USE OR FREEZE BY DATE shown.