Garner, N.C., (November 22, 2010) – Butterball® LLC announces holiday promotional partnerships with some of America's most trusted Thanksgiving brands. Whether you're a first time cook or a seasoned pro, Butterball is working with partners such as Stove Top, Heinz, Pillsbury, Reynolds, Disney, Cavit Collection, Kikkoman and Masterbuilt to provide Thanksgiving cooks of every generation with special savings to prepare for the most celebrated meal of the year.
"We worked to find partners that are a natural fit with traditional Thanksgiving meal preparation as well as partners that may encourage new cooking techniques," said Kari Lindell, director of retail marketing. "Helping consumers save on their Thanksgiving meal and holiday customs was a goal for Butterball; this year consumers can be confident they are serving a delicious meal without breaking the bank."
Butterball partnered with the following brands to provide consumers a variety of ways to save including the following:
- Stove Top® Stuffing Mix, Heinz® HomeStyle Gravy and Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls: Buy a Butterball product and any four combinations of these three participating items to save $4 off your grocery bill. As the group most likely to host a traditional Thanksgiving feast, this is a perfect deal for Boomers (ages 45-64) to share with their friends and family – over half will ask their guests to bring a dish to contribute to the feast.
- Reynolds: Buy a Butterball turkey and mail in the proof of purchase for $5 worth of coupons good on any Butterball purchase.
- Disney: Entertain the whole family this holiday. Buy a Butterball turkey and the Disney movie "A Christmas Carol" or "Santa Paws" and receive $10 with proof of purchase via mail-in rebate.
- Cavit Collection: Look for instant coupons offering $1 off of any Butterball Whole Turkey or Butterball Turkey Breast.
- Kikkoman: If you are part of the 60 percent of the Millennials (ages 18 to 30) ready to try new, experimental recipes to contemporize your Thanksgiving meal, consider brining the turkey with Kikkoman; enjoy a $1 instant coupon with the purchase of two bottles of Kikkoman soy sauce.
- Masterbuilt: Love deep frying your turkey, or are you one of the seven Millennials or Gen Xers (ages 31-44) that consider this preparation method for Thanksgiving? Receive a $5 rebate with the purchase of a Butterball Turkey and a Butterball Indoor Electric Turkey Fryer.
For these special offers, check your local newspapers and Butterball.com.
About Butterball, LLC
Butterball, LLC offers consumers opportunities to celebrate traditional holidays and every day meal occasions with the Butterball branded line of products. As the most recognized name in turkey, the brand represents over 50 years of cherished memories with consumers worldwide. The retail, deli and foodservice products are distributed throughout the United States and in over 20 countries. The tradition of providing quality great tasting products that make meals something to celebrate every day has made the brand America's Favorite.
Headquartered in Garner, N.C., Butterball is the largest producer of turkey products in the United States. The company's three pronged approach to Doing Business Right focuses on self-governance, sustainability and social responsibility. The initiative plays a key role in providing internal oversight for integrating values that are important to the company.
As the industry leader in quality and food safety, the company employs numerous processes to ensure the health of flocks and implements recognized prevention measures to exceed food safety standards in its six plants, located in North Carolina, Colorado, Arkansas and Missouri. In addition, Butterball has surpassed important workplace safety and health benchmarks set forth by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration's Voluntary Production Program, (VPP.)
For more information about Butterball, LLC, visit www.butterballcorp.com. For more information on Butterball products, visit www.butterball.com. You can also call 1-800 BUTTERBALL for answers to your most puzzling questions about turkey preparation.